Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

Can we sue churches when they start wanting to impose on our freedoms?

Technically Christianity can be considered hate speech.

Update:

They have no right to impose on our freedoms we need to put some of these stupid churches in their places fight back.

Update 2:

Nothing will be banned just because the idiots don't like it I will hire a lawyer if that ever happens.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Aaron
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I suppose you could in terms of causing alarm and distress. You could sue an individual Christian if they were using their beliefs to harass you.

• 7 months ago

Only by hateful, evil people, dear one.

• 7 months ago

The Bible says we are to hate no one...but to hate bad practices...such as homosexuality...

(1 Corinthians 6:9) Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom? Do not be misled. Those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality,

Source(s): NWT
  • Desire
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I'm sorry for the pain you've endured in your life to have developed such high levels of denial. If you'd spend time reading and learning, you'd realize that everything prophesied in the Old Testament has, is and will be fulfilled to the letter. Intelligence is more than being able to operate an iphone. You are building up walls and barriers from the only source of healing for your issues in the whole universe, God, Yahweh, Jehovah, Jesus.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

What freedoms do we impose on?

Christianity is built on love not hate.

• You are correct if you're saying that many people in the name of their religion, driven by their own selfish desires, have committed horrible acts. I wouldn't call them Christians though. Christians and Christian organizations help more people in this world than anyone else.

• k w
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

the 4 Hidden dynasties are at work, political, economic, religious, and education are at work against us all.....but you are in denial....

• David
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Sorry but you can't sue someone for "wanting" to do something..

• David
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Brandon, wanting to do something and actually doing it, is the point that was made. Sheeesh

• 7 months ago

I believe you're referring to homosexuality? When freedom=disease,

when freedom=fragmenting of society, then it is certainly not hate speech but moral safety for society.

What FREEDOMS are curtailed? And why Christianity? Why not Islam?

They ACT on their beluefs, no homosexuality, no atheists?

Hiring a lawyer won't help under Sharia law? Are you ignorant if the

quickly growing Muslim population. Christians are pussy cats.

Muslims are tigers. Why so scared of Christian churches?

Are you sure these freedoms aren't quite detrimental??

And these freedoms can impact Christians in their lives, so their voice must be heard. Otherwise, nothing stops the plummeting into darkness.

No insults, Brandon.

• 7 months ago

In order to sue them, they would have to act on their bigoted intentions. However, if their hate speech is a call to violence, they can be sued.

• 2FollowHim
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Are you sure you're not confusing 'bigoted' with 'refusal to condone destructive acts', which ALSO impacts the lives of Christians.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.