Is it okay to use a toothbrush that touched something? And how do I get rid of this issue?

So I have this issue were the toothbrush bristles touch something like my finger, wall or another object I wouldn’t use it because of germs and bacteria getting on the bristles. Is it safe to use a toothbrush if it touch something like fingers, walls or another object? I wasted a lot of toothbrushes due to this... show more So I have this issue were the toothbrush bristles touch something like my finger, wall or another object I wouldn’t use it because of germs and bacteria getting on the bristles. Is it safe to use a toothbrush if it touch something like fingers, walls or another object? I wasted a lot of toothbrushes due to this issue. How can I get rid of it? Does toothpaste kill bacteria and germs on the bristles and does putting toothbrush under hot water also kill bacteria and germs?