Is it just me, or is Florida better than the state I hate? Am I one of the only ones who feels that way?

I go down to Florida a lot, I go to Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples, Bonita Springs, Captiva & Sanibel, Punta Gorda, Matlacha, Saint James City, Fort Myers Beach, Boca Grande, North Fort Myers, and McGregor, and I have to admit that comparing Florida to North Carolina, is an insult. I would not even put North Carolina in the same ballpark with Florida. To me, Florida is so so so much better. People don’t even know what they’re missing! Even though I was born and raised as a child here in North Carolina, because I often go to that part of Florida, it really puts life in perspective, and at-least political problems are not an issue there, and while I don’t go to Florida all the time exactly to escape North Carolina’s political problems, at-least in Florida, that is not a worry, and I feel safe, and Florida is just the opposite of North Carolina, roads and businesses down there are thriving, people seem to be happier in Florida than they are here in North Carolina in so many ways, (I certainly am happier when I go to Florida, I am a different person), and when I leave North Carolina to go to my other house there, politicians are the least of my worries!! I could die in that state! I Love Florida! :) To me, Florida is the best state in the United States! God bless Florida! :) Is it just me, or is Florida better than the state you know I hate?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I guess unless you consider face-eating bath salts users, alligators and election corruption to be worth mentioning you might feel that way. I live in California, the second craziest state in the union, and even I think Florida is scary.

• Ben8 months agoReport

Dude! Florida is awesome! I plan on dying there!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

There are parts of Florida that are great. I've always said that if you can stay within a few miles of the coast you it is great. If you get inland, it gets scary.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Florida is safe? Do you know how many major Florida cities are on the top crime list? Did you know a few years back Orlando had about 150 murders in one year? Compare that to my city in NY which had five murders that year. Most Florida hospitals have bad ratings.I used to live in Florida, I moved out.

• DCM5150
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

https://www.foxnews.com/us/murder-rate-rises-55-in-new-york-city

• 8 months ago

Yeah man. Just you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.