How do you induce a period, or delay it?

Hi all, This may sound like a silly question, but I’m hoping to find a way of inducing my period about a week early, or delaying it by about 2 weeks. I have had a really difficult two months health wise, uni exams and all with huge family upset, and the one of the only thing that has kept me going is this... show more Hi all,

This may sound like a silly question, but I’m hoping to find a way of inducing my period about a week early, or delaying it by about 2 weeks. I have had a really difficult two months health wise, uni exams and all with huge family upset, and the one of the only thing that has kept me going is this festival I’m going to a day after my birthday next month. Unfortunately this is when I’m due on my period, and camping on your period I will will ruin the experience, especially as I’m a dancer and want to feel comfortable, and without cramps.. and the thought of having to sort my business out in Festival toilets is upsetting...

I have tried the contraceptive pill Rigevidon in the past, however It appears I am allergic :(

Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do? This means a lot to me. Thank you in advance xx