Are the people of the Middle Eastern countries all Arabic except for Iran?

In Iran they are Persian and speak a different language; not Arabs with Arabic. Except for indigenous groups like Yazzidis and Assyrians, are the people in all the other countries all Arab? I am not including Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey because there is dispute as to whether they are European or Middle... show more In Iran they are Persian and speak a different language; not Arabs with Arabic. Except for indigenous groups like Yazzidis and Assyrians, are the people in all the other countries all Arab?

I am not including Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey because there is dispute as to whether they are European or Middle Eastern.

But in Lebanon I have heard some people say that they are different to the other Arab states in that ethnically they are Phoenician and not Arab. I have heard some people say that no, they too are Arab and others say that they are a mixture/hybrid of the two.

So what is the actual case?