[Need Advice] Eye Floaters - Both Eyes (19 years old)?

When I was 15, sitting in front a PC, I noticed an eye floater randomly pop up out of nowhere in my left eye, I ignored it thinking it's normal and I haven't paid attention to it. It's now 2019, and I have eye floaters in both my eyes, both black dotted one's and a few webs. It's been 3 years... show more When I was 15, sitting in front a PC, I noticed an eye floater randomly pop up out of nowhere in my left eye, I ignored it thinking it's normal and I haven't paid attention to it. It's now 2019, and I have eye floaters in both my eyes, both black dotted one's and a few webs. It's been 3 years since, I also started to wear glasses at the age of 15 (before my eye floaters appeared), and I believe I am nearsighted.

Any tips or ideas on what I should do? They are more annoying than before, but when I am distracted I tend to forget about them, but it's been quite hard lately to get my mind off them. Also, I read something about flashes? What exactly is it, and how often would you see them?