For a few months now I have been under a lot of stress and find myself crying constantly and don’t want to do anything, how to deal with it?

This stress is taking a toll on my life to the point where I don’t even want to be alive anymore. Thing is there’s no way for me to escape it right now. Nothing is going right in my life and I feel everything is happening at once. I don’t care for myself and every time I get time to me, which is rare, I always am... show more This stress is taking a toll on my life to the point where I don’t even want to be alive anymore. Thing is there’s no way for me to escape it right now. Nothing is going right in my life and I feel everything is happening at once. I don’t care for myself and every time I get time to me, which is rare, I always am so depressed to do anything and I just cry all my stress out and end up trying to fall asleep but can’t so I take melatonin.
I want to kill myself so so so badly.