Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 months ago

For a few months now I have been under a lot of stress and find myself crying constantly and don’t want to do anything, how to deal with it?

This stress is taking a toll on my life to the point where I don’t even want to be alive anymore. Thing is there’s no way for me to escape it right now. Nothing is going right in my life and I feel everything is happening at once. I don’t care for myself and every time I get time to me, which is rare, I always am so depressed to do anything and I just cry all my stress out and end up trying to fall asleep but can’t so I take melatonin.

I want to kill myself so so so badly.

Definitely do not do that. Every life is worth living and that would be selfish. I understand the feeling of things not changing or getting better and no energy to do what you probably really need to do has much has you want to see the light and change your life it's just difficult. Your life is really your mindset l know it's easier to say then to really do but change your mindset and definitely reach out for help there is free help out there. Good luck

Definitely get professional help ASAP - see your primary doc and get a referral to a psychiatrist asap - they can help you with meds and therapy. There is nothing wrong with getting help for mental health issues - it is a disease and/or a terrible time in someones life and professional help is the way to go If you can't get into your primary - go to an ER, but get help !!

I can give you some stress reduction advice, but this is NOT a substitute for professional care if you're suffering from depression, especially if you're suicidal.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

The most important thing right now is knowing how to cope in a moment of crisis. Some people have bad mood kits - boxes with things that make them feel better when they're down.

It's very important to calm down. This will make you feel better and let you think clearly.

A very easy way to calm down is just to breathe slowly. A doctor recommends inhale to a count of 4, exhale to 6. You'll feel better in 5 min or less.

Also, simple distractions can be very good. This video has suggestions. It also has a very good hotline. No one will bother you if you call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yBXl81QPyY

Youtube thumbnail

• hart

change your diet and walk the sun

Oh well

• Lauren

If you are worried about potentially taking your own life, please call a suicide hotline or the hospital for immediate help. Seeing a doctor is a good idea. Sometimes taking medication can change how you feel long enough to help you change your thoughts as well. Getting a referral to a therapist is an important step as well. It can be hard to see past this moment but know that things can change.

• Alfred

well, with your kind permission, it sounds to me you need/ urgently need the professional help of a psychiatrist or so, in real life, in your area, someone skilled in treating people of your age with no further delay

• Gert

Get professional help.

Don’t do that. I’m sure whatever you’re going threw right now will pass. I was in moments like that basically my entire child hood, but now I’m older and everything seems to be coming together.