Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

Is it bad to drink two five hour energy?

I didn’t get any sleep and I’m supposed to babysit today and right after babysitting I have to go to work. I will have been up for 24 hours. Would it be bad to take two five hour energy or is one good enough?

I have taken one before but that wasn’t for a 24 hour stay awake.

I am depressed and believe I have insomnia due to it and stress. I have been crying constantly for the past four hours. It’s 5:33am right now and I have to babysit in like 2 hours.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best Answer

Energy drinks are fine until you hit the sugar low and you come crashing down. The best way to pick yourself from that, of course, is another energy drink. You'll be bouncing off the wall for a few hours before reaching a much worse sugar low. You may feel shaky and weak, possibly light headed and your stomach likely won't feel too great.

If you suspect you are suffering from insomania (along with your depression) then please do go to the doctors to try and find some viable solutions for yourself. I totally understand the energy drinks for today but would really recommend avoiding this in the future as they are health destroying with adverse effects whilst/after having one.

• 6 months ago

Anything is bad if you take too much.

• justin
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

not together

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.