Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 7 months ago

Why do Somalis wish they were Arabs so much?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

they are arab

• Kin
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

You're delusional and a liar, they don't. Now stop trolling like a child.

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

arab is a culture and language, not a race, nor a nationality... There are arab Somolis and non arab ones.. muslims ones and non muslim ones.... So Yes, there are Arab Somolis..... .. Anyone whose history culturally is arab culture and language are arabs.. Most of all N African countries, and middle east countries are arab..not by race, but by culture.. There are white, br own, black, and yellow (Asian raced) arabs all throughout the middle east and arab world.. .... AND not all arabs are muslim.. there are christian arabs and jewish arabs also

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

They wish they were smarter

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

If Somalis are not Arabs then Syrians, Iraqis, Egyptians.. etc are not Arabs because they are all Arabized just like the Somalis.

• 7 months agoReport

Somalis are black Africans. Also the majority of them don't speak Arabic.

• 7 months ago

They don't. Stop trolling and grow up.

• 7 months agoReport

I'm not trolling.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Somalians are proud of their country and who they are. Personally I don’t like them too much. They are always on welfare and breed like rabbits.

Source(s): @Kin why would I lie? I see it where I live. They are always fat, badly dressed, have 5+ kids and always on welfare.
  • 7 months ago

Somalis are Arabs. Somalia is a member of the Arab League. Arabs are people from countries with an Arabic language and Somalia is one of those.

• 7 months agoReport

You wish you were Arab lol.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Because they are Muslims without a strong country.

• Lydia
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

because of jealousy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.