Looking for advice on Gaming PC’s?

I want to start PC gaming but I have no clue what I’m doing or what I’m looking at. Basically the only game I want to play on PC is Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege. I currently play on Xbox, so I need a PC that can run the game the same or if not better than on Xbox. I don’t want an expensive balls to the walls PC because I don’t know if I’ll stick with it or go back to Xbox. Can anyone recommend a decent PC to start with that’ll run Rainbow Six without a huge price tag please?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Átomo
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

at minimum a rx 560 with ryzen 5.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Buying a PC for one game is a huge price tag. It's a fairly demanding game as well. Not outrageous, but it ain't no Pong.

You're looking at spending $600 minimum. For something basic. 10 times the value of game at release!

• Bethany7 months agoReport

I see what you’re saying, obviously it’ll get used for other games too, cus there are so many more games on steam that aren’t on Xbox. Basically what I’m saying is Rainbow is a game I play everyday, so it NEEDS to be able to run it, but it will be used for lots of other games too, just not as often.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.