Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 months ago

Ladies: do you prefer hairy men?

• Nancy
    Favorite Answer

I used to not. I used to like guys to be fairly clean and hairless body-wise. Now, though, I'm into it. The guys I find to be the most attractive body-wise are skinny guys with a lot of body hair, except not on the back and soldiers. One thing I faind super sexy is when a guy has straight hair so his body hair is fairly straight too and then you can see it growing in various directions and where natural parts and swirls in it are, like on a guy's inner thigh when you can see a line going down it towards the knee were hair on one side of that line grows back or down and hair on the other side of that grows forward or like on a guy's chest where in middle of one of his pecs you can see the hair swirl like the hair swirl people have on the top of their head.

No. Maybe it's because the men in my family were pretty hairless to begin with.

It depends how much?

• Anto p7 months agoReport

I agree, of course it's matter of preferences, I'm a guy and I shave my chest and shoulders, but I'm not very hairy, otherwise I'd shave my arms too :).