Is it weird to not want a promotion of a job I don’t like?

Is I bad that I don’t want promotion of trainer or lead after asking for it 3 years ago and being there for 5? Reason being is that I got a serious knee injury from work and I already hated my job but now iv been seriously depressed and more angry for suffering for over a year and going through rehab to get back... show more Is I bad that I don’t want promotion of trainer or lead after asking for it 3 years ago and being there for 5? Reason being is that I got a serious knee injury from work and I already hated my job but now iv been seriously depressed and more angry for suffering for over a year and going through rehab to get back the motion iv lost from my knee and the pain. Iv asked for the promotion of trainer before and the manager denied me of the job basically of how quiet and shy I am and wouldn’t be able to lead but they respect my work ethic. So what they did is they gave me a trainer name tag but I don’t have the perks that go along including the raise so basically I’m a lead without being a lead if that makes sense. That was 3 years ago and I could probably ask again but at this point I’m already injured, angry and depressed I really don’t care anymore and I just want to by my time and leave when I’m better. My parent think that having the trainer name on my resume will help for future jobs but I just want to pretend I never worked in that place. I can’t even look at my “trainer” nametag without feeling disappointed and angry so I just wear my basic nametag and because of my injury I could only be a cashier which to me and others is the most boring a time consuming job. I work at a place like Dave and Busters as a Games Attendant so a desk job is not the most exciting thing for me. I basically don’t want anything this job offer me anymore. I don’t even want a raise.
2 answers 2