Can an Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake breed with a Western Diamondback Rattlesnake?

I knows that water moccasins and copperheads can interbreed with each other.. that is when the moccasin doesnt eat the copperhead. Theres a video of a water moccasin and copperhead fighting for the right to mate with a female, so that suggests that it happens even in the wild. Their habitats overlap each other in... show more I knows that water moccasins and copperheads can interbreed with each other.. that is when the moccasin doesnt eat the copperhead. Theres a video of a water moccasin and copperhead fighting for the right to mate with a female, so that suggests that it happens even in the wild. Their habitats overlap each other in the wild. I think I've heard of western Diamondbacks breeding with the Mojave rattlesnake, but could they with Easterns? Just curious. If there are any experts in the field of snake hybrids, could you let me know what all kinds of venomous snakes can breed with each other? Hard to find any legit information on the internet.