My husband is a sikh, wears a turban, is it safe to travel to Turkey? How do Turkish residents feel about other religions?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

It's generally safe for foreigners of all kinds to travel to Turkey, but obviously - as in ANY country in the world - he will attract more attention, some of it possibly hostile, in smaller towns or in rural areas.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 year ago

If he goes about the street and reads palms, he will get a lot of attention. Your husband will be called "deli", which means a lunatic.

• ...Show all comments
    • M12 months agoReport

Also I forgot to add, your parents must’ve been embarrassed for you too. I wouldn’t blame them. Also they smell like absolute garbage. A hookers pussy in the Bronx probably has a better scent. I feel like they bathe in curry. When your husband shoots his *** in your mouth, that must smell like curry

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

He'll be fine, they are well used to people from other cultures visiting. He will probably find them very friendly and hospitable.

• 1 year ago

Nobody would care his turban or anything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Istanbul was the most cosmopolitan city in the world for about 17 centuries.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Just tell him to say he just washed his hair in the shower.,

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Cockroaches are hostile and so are all other species of muslims. You shouldn't be visiting that cesspool for any reason unless it's to go to war.

• Lydia
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

If your husband says to a Turkish resident "Hai hai hai" and then blinks three times then they will all love him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.