What’s the worst emotional or mental anguish you’ve endured?

• mom

I lost my first husband in 2004 after being married 35 years. I finally found love again and married my second husband in 2015 and just lost him, this past March 4th 2019 after being married four years. we just sold his home in December 2018 and brought another home and three months later, he past away. now I am paying all the bills myself and trying to sell this home and rent instead. I know they are in God's memory and they will be resurrected

• dumbbu

The worst emotional or mental anguish I have had to endure is having to respond to this question by the Yahoo answers! team as it is pure hell to come up with this answer. You guys have to go easier on your customers if you want us to stay around in the future. . .

Source(s): Psychological torture provided by social media.

prison + sexual abuse + verbal putdowns

• Not

When I accidentally dropped my ice cream.

MENTAL HANDS DONE

Source(s): RAPE SURVIVOR

life

Death of my fiancé.

Not listening to music for years.

Used to be my lifeline. Could not shower, sleep, walk to school, go to work or clean without it.

Then I went through a few years in my 20s not listening to it.

I turned out pretty dull during that time.

I realized music and movies influenced my personality. Made it upbeat. When the music stops, I become a regular and dull human being.

And the type of music is important.

Was always into alternative popish or mellow stuff. Easy on the ears but had to have a pretty melody.

Source(s): Sorry. Was meant to be a joke but now it's a joke turned real. 😄🥴

Stuck four years, almost five, in a fecking cult. Telling me the whole world was dangerous, and I would die if I left.

All 2018 and 2019...