I have a Bettas in a ten gallon tank. He is constantly swimming back a forth on one side (glass surfing?).?

We just stocked the tank with new plants, he lives with some ghost shrimp but has never attacked them or seemed to notice them. The tank is cycled and nothing is toxic just checked today. He also had a past of biting his tail but that was when he lived in a 4 gallon and since then we’ve moved him into the 10 gallon... show more We just stocked the tank with new plants, he lives with some ghost shrimp but has never attacked them or seemed to notice them. The tank is cycled and nothing is toxic just checked today. He also had a past of biting his tail but that was when he lived in a 4 gallon and since then we’ve moved him into the 10 gallon with lots of hidden spaces and live plants and has seemed to stop. It’s been about 2 weeks in the 10 gallon. He still seems to just glass surf ALL day. I always make sure to keep a light on in the room when the tank light is on so there isn’t a reflection he doesn’t flare only swims back and forth so I’m not sure why if it’s because he sees himself or if he’s stressed etc. I doubt it’s boredom because we just changed his tank around . He eats 3 pellets every other day and dried bloodworms occasionally to switch it out. Is this normal?