They told me to come in to discuss my results, could it be abnormal?

About 4 months ago, I went to my doctor because I have this upper abdominal pain in the center and usually upper right part under my rib cage. The doctor did a blood test and when I called the receptionist's office, the receptionist told me that everything came back completely normal. I still was feeling... show more About 4 months ago, I went to my doctor because I have this upper abdominal pain in the center and usually upper right part under my rib cage. The doctor did a blood test and when I called the receptionist's office, the receptionist told me that everything came back completely normal.

I still was feeling discomfort though so my doctor said I could have an abdominal ultrasound. I called my doctor today about my abdominal ultrasound results and the receptionist told me she was not a nurse and that she couldn't tell me my results over the phone. I have a doctor's appointment in 2 weeks. She said I could come in to discuss the results with my doctor and she could also print out the reports of my results while here.

I have never had a receptionist ask me to come in to discuss the results with me. I have had other scans and blood tests in the past and they have told me over the phone that they are normal. Could they have found something abnormal on my scan?