Can you find this (internet) article for me?

Hi there. I m currently writing a essay for history and need to find this article I read but can t find again when I search. I m pretty sure it s about exploitation of black trauma (regarding the circulation of police brutality videos). I think it mentions desensitization and the affects the circulation and... show more Hi there. I m currently writing a essay for history and need to find this article I read but can t find again when I search.

I m pretty sure it s about exploitation of black trauma (regarding the circulation of police brutality videos). I think it mentions desensitization and the affects the circulation and viewing of these videos can have on African Americans and particularly the victim s families.

Sorry if its an odd request, I just can t find it and figured there are better people at internet deep diving than I am.

Thanks.
0