Pea sized lump on my right breast?

Today I was laying down in bed with my boyfriend when suddenly he feels the side of my right breast (one cm to the right of nipple and possibly three centimeters up) and realizes there's a weird tiny lump just there. It does hurt a bit when I pinch it and its not really super firm. My breasts have been... show more Today I was laying down in bed with my boyfriend when suddenly he feels the side of my right breast (one cm to the right of nipple and possibly three centimeters up) and realizes there's a weird tiny lump just there.
It does hurt a bit when I pinch it and its not really super firm.
My breasts have been extremly tender and tight in way, for about a week or two now. I know that breast tenderness is common sympotms of your period, but I have been taking birth control without the 'sugar' pills for about almost two weeks now as well, so I know I won't be getting my period this month around or any after that.
Im not sure if my breast are feeling this way due to the amount of hormones I'm ingesting or if something could really be wrong. I have been taking my pills everyday at the same time with no pills missed. I have scheduled an appointment with my GM but I've just non stop been worrying myself and googling syptoms which have only set my mind in a worse place.
Im 18 years old and know that breast cancer is super unlikely to girls my age but its also said that it isn't impossible.
I have smoked e-cigarrettes for a year and recently quit about a month ago, incase that may have something to do with it.
I would love all the help I could get for right now until my appointment, wether that's advice or personal experience/knowledge that you can help me with to ease my mind.
Thank you !