What brand of batteries is the most durable when it comes to their life cycles when using them? Please answer!?

I really want and need to know as to what brand of batteries is the most durable when it comes to their life cycles when using them. It's worth knowing about. As to get the most out of my money when i go battery shopping. BQ: What type of battery is the most durable when it comes to their life cycles when... show more I really want and need to know as to what brand of batteries is the most durable when it comes to their life cycles when using them. It's worth knowing about. As to get the most out of my money when i go battery shopping.

BQ: What type of battery is the most durable when it comes to their life cycles when using them; alkaline batteries, heavy duty batteries, or super heavy duty batteries? Please answer!

Please give me details with a source or 2 with your answers, if any of you can! That'd be so very greatly appreciated. A source or 2 with each and every answer isn't exactly needed, but it's so preferred.
1 answer 1