I have high blood pressure and chest pains! What does this mean?

I’m an 18 year old girl who weighs 127 pounds. I lift weights almost everyday and try my best to incorporate cardio. I also eat a lot of protein and pretty healthy overall. Around 3 months ago I noticed that my blood pressure was really high (134 over 83) I’ve lived with it and kept tabs on it but recently I’ve... show more I’m an 18 year old girl who weighs 127 pounds. I lift weights almost everyday and try my best to incorporate cardio. I also eat a lot of protein and pretty healthy overall. Around 3 months ago I noticed that my blood pressure was really high (134 over 83) I’ve lived with it and kept tabs on it but recently I’ve been having chest pains on the left side of my chest everyday around the same time in the afternoon. It’s like a tight feeling. I’ve also experienced some lightheadedness. What does this mean?