Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 7 months ago

Will the 24th century be just like the TV series Star Trek: The Next Generation?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No likely not...A civilization is judged by the power it can harness and I believe there’s different tears. We haven’t even reached tear one yet where we’re capable of harnessing 100% of the energy that comes from our sun and harness the energy that comes from our planet. Last I heard was that we’re like 2 centuries away from that. Tear 2 is the ability to harness all the energy on our solar system and human civilization is several thousands years away from that based on our current trend. Tear 3 is the ability to harness the energy in our galaxy which would be on the lines of Star tree as it would take interstellar travel across the galaxy

But then that creates another problem in that there’s no current theory on how to go past the speed of light because the faster an object moves the more mass it generates and time slows around it. Once an object gets to the speed of light, time stops and you can’t have motion without time

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Wasn't there a giant apocalyptic nuclear world war three where most of humanity died, first? In the Star Trek canon before humanity "grows up" and moves to space.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Humans wont survive that long.

Jesus will return and kill everyone centuries before then.

The end is surely only less than a decade away. It can't be any longer than that. Just look at the state of things these days, rape murder and Atheists everywhere!

• 7 months ago

nope

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

I’ll be captain 👩‍✈️ Beam me up Scotty

• 7 months ago

Yes... exactly the same.

Religion will be dead.

It's in its death throes now.

~

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes

• Leo
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Things like warp drive and a transporter are unlikely to come about. And you can't have Star Trek without them.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Not exactly. We already have technology which exceeds that which was shown in the program.

• 7 months agoReport

Yes, our superduper warp drive is awesome...
      🙄

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes, it will be *exactly* like that. The writers were visited by people from the future.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.