Do you think I might be pregnant?

The last time I had sex was the 2nd of this month and I had my period the 15th last month, so I should’ve had it by the 19th with my cycle... it’s now the 21st and the end of the day and I still haven’t gotten it. I gave him head until he finished, and then we had sex and he pulled out. I’m not on birth control. I... show more The last time I had sex was the 2nd of this month and I had my period the 15th last month, so I should’ve had it by the 19th with my cycle... it’s now the 21st and the end of the day and I still haven’t gotten it. I gave him head until he finished, and then we had sex and he pulled out. I’m not on birth control. I haven’t been stressed. I wasn’t even considering the fact that I could be pregnant until the night of the 17th, when I laid down I realized that my boobs hurt. They’ve never hurt before/during a period before. Usually I can tell if my period is on its way, and I don’t have any symptoms that I usually do(lower back pain, headaches). I took a test yesterday morning and it said negative. Could it just be too early? Opinions?
1 answer 1