What is wrong with my forearm?

I ran into a door basically going full speed. (dumb, I know.) Anyways, when I hit it, it hurt pretty bad and instantly there was a mark on my arm. But I know I did not break it, because the pain wasn’t that horrible, and I have full control over my hand and the rest of my arm. Fast forward a week or so. The top of... show more I ran into a door basically going full speed. (dumb, I know.) Anyways, when I hit it, it hurt pretty bad and instantly there was a mark on my arm. But I know I did not break it, because the pain wasn’t that horrible, and I have full control over my hand and the rest of my arm. Fast forward a week or so. The top of my arm that took most of the hit is still numb. It’s just a small spot, but it’s numb. There is pain when I move my arm really fast, throwing a punch for example. It is more of a burning sensation. Since the incident, the pain has gone away significantly, but it is nevertheless still there. I’m just wondering what could possibly be wrong with my arm, I’m starting to get worried. Thanks!
3 answers 3