no asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 months ago

alternative dildos for teen?

Not like I can just go up to my mother and ask “hey can u get me a vibrator” for heavens sake she’ll probably be worried about me. But I’m horny.

• mikey

Walmart sells vibrators

Hairbrush handle, piece of a broomstick or duster, a carrot that can trimmed to resemble a penis. Use the handle part of an electric toothbrush to 'tease' the clitoris.

• AG

Use a battery operated toothbrush when masturbating. You can get a battery operated toothbrush for as cheap as $5.00 at the grocery or drug store and Mommy won't have to know. ☺

My girlfriend loves her Hitatchi massager, she will *** about 6 times every time she uses it. You can order it on line.

be a vegan.use a cucumber

The Clitoris is where It is at for females not the vagina

• juliet

You shouldn’t ever ask your mom for a Sex toy, that’s weird. And anyway, vibrators and dildos are not the same thing.

And electric toothbrush and portable massager or good substitute vibrators

• mac

you know they sell sex toys on amazon and have locker pick ups right?

• no7 months agoReport

Don’t have no credit card

You don't need anything but your hands and fingers. The most important part to stimulate is on the outside of your body (the clitoris) and it has over 8,000 nerve endings, its much more sensitive than the vagina and you don't need devices nor toys of any kind to explore this part.

Hair brush handles, edges of pillows and of course you're fingers can do the trick.