Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 months ago

Should I be worried that I got brain damage from sniffing white out?

At school with a few friends we were sniffing some white out. I grabbed the bottle and took a couple of good whiffs.

This was the only time I’ve ever done something like that haha.

This was a few months ago, I’m 14 now and since then I noticed I haven’t been able to think as clearly and it seems like my intelligence has gone down severely.

I’m actually starting to think that I got brain damage from doing it one time, I can’t remember how much I inhaled but it was probably more than the people I was hanging out with did.

I only felt a little light headed after.

I used to be a really smart kid when I was younger and now I’m thinking I’m stupid.

Should I actually be worried that I got brain damage from doing it ONE TIME and ask my parents for a brain evaluation test or whatever or is it just anxiety?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You obviously didn’t have the intelligence to start with to think it was a good idea to sniff white out in the first place.

• 7 months ago

Not to worry. Very common for 14 year old's, especially boys, to exist for days at a time without thinking. Probably not the white out. Everybody is smart when they are young....as you age you will be amazed at how little you know..

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Brain damage, a neighbor girl, age 16, was running around in her dads car, sniffing with the girls on board. She felt sick, pulled over, got out and fell over dead. The parents were and are devastated.

• 7 months ago

No, and a few sniffs did not give you brain damage or anything else. It’s anxiety

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.