Should I be worried that I got brain damage from sniffing white out?

At school with a few friends we were sniffing some white out. I grabbed the bottle and took a couple of good whiffs. This was the only time I’ve ever done something like that haha. This was a few months ago, I’m 14 now and since then I noticed I haven’t been able to think as clearly and it seems like my... show more At school with a few friends we were sniffing some white out. I grabbed the bottle and took a couple of good whiffs.
This was the only time I’ve ever done something like that haha.
This was a few months ago, I’m 14 now and since then I noticed I haven’t been able to think as clearly and it seems like my intelligence has gone down severely.
I’m actually starting to think that I got brain damage from doing it one time, I can’t remember how much I inhaled but it was probably more than the people I was hanging out with did.
I only felt a little light headed after.
I used to be a really smart kid when I was younger and now I’m thinking I’m stupid.
Should I actually be worried that I got brain damage from doing it ONE TIME and ask my parents for a brain evaluation test or whatever or is it just anxiety?