After 2 months of binge drinking I’ve decided I’m done drinking for good. What can I do to get rid of all the toxins and start cleansing?

I have a gym membership of course I’m going to start working out hard but any suggestions on certain fruits or veggies that clean the body rally good of toxin I believe it’s called antioxidants? Anything is helpful as I will be going to the grocery store tomorrow. Ps im afraid I may have damaged my liver even... show more I have a gym membership of course I’m going to start working out hard but any suggestions on certain fruits or veggies that clean the body rally good of toxin I believe it’s called antioxidants? Anything is helpful as I will be going to the grocery store tomorrow. Ps im afraid I may have damaged my liver even though I don’t really show any signs because I am such a worry freak I’m going to get my liver enzymes checked in a week and that is why I’m trying to work out and rid the toxins because I’m hoping when I go next week the results could be somewhat a better chance at being good?