Got stung/bit and swelling won't go away?

I got stung or bitten by something earlier today. I felt sometjing hit my head so I brushed my fingers through my hair to make sure nothing was stuck in my hair. I didn't feel anything and there's no puncture mark at all but my entire pinky finger is swollen so much I can't bend it. I'm allergic to... show more I got stung or bitten by something earlier today. I felt sometjing hit my head so I brushed my fingers through my hair to make sure nothing was stuck in my hair. I didn't feel anything and there's no puncture mark at all but my entire pinky finger is swollen so much I can't bend it. I'm allergic to bees so I took an allergy pill jic but that was 7 hours ago and the swelling hasn't gone down. I tried ice for about an hour with no results. Any suggestions? Can't go to doctor, no money until Friday.
1 answer 1