Does this invalidate your Fasting during Ramadan?

I was watching Fixer Upper and wanted to read more about Chip, so I searched the internet and clicked on a website that was harmless as I was reading and scrolling down there was a random Ad that had a indecent image. Something told me to skip that part at first because it look sketchy but couldnt tell at first ... show more I was watching Fixer Upper and wanted to read more about Chip, so I searched the internet and clicked on a website that was harmless as I was reading and scrolling down there was a random Ad that had a indecent image.

Something told me to skip that part at first because it look sketchy but couldnt tell at first but thought it couldnt be anything nasty so I went back up the web page to confirm to myself that it was nothing but turns out it was a penis but still looked distorted then I scrolled down quickly after realizing what it was and saw that it said Viagra underneath. Does this invalidate my fast for the day?

I was annoyed with myself for going back to that spot to investigate and only had 15 mins left before we could eat. Do I have to make this day up because of this? It was unintentional along with having the intention to read a biography only and this nasty Ad shows up.