Caught with weed -- Advice?

I am a 15 year old boy in Maryland. I get solid A's and B's, and have a large friend group. A few of my friends in this group smoke weed, so i'v been around it and such. Now my parents are very strongly against drugs. My dad is an MD and my mom's brother killed himself because of them. A few weeks... show more I am a 15 year old boy in Maryland. I get solid A's and B's, and have a large friend group. A few of my friends in this group smoke weed, so i'v been around it and such. Now my parents are very strongly against drugs. My dad is an MD and my mom's brother killed himself because of them.

A few weeks ago (3-4), I was at a friends house just to chill around for the night. He wanted to know if I wanted to smoke. I agreed and we went out and di a few bowels of a bong. I have pretty strong anxiety and chronic insomnia. I could feel it help me relax and actually really feel like i didn't have to worry about anything.

I picked up a few g's off him and smoked before a soccer game (performance anxiety, went from on the bench to scoring my first goal on the team and starting second half as striker) and once before a large exam (helped me to stay calm and think through the questions).

I didnt want to buy any weed that is laced, happened in my area, and decided to grow. I had plants at around 2 weeks old when my dad found the grow box and realized what they where. My mom drove over (divorced) later that night and they where both furious.

I explained how much it helped with my anxiety and I didn't want to get anything that could be dangerous. They said i was self medicating and i need to see a therapist, phone taken for 6 months, and no longer allowed to go to any friends house. I know its their house and their rules, and i feel like i really messed up. Advice?