Suggestions for iPhone app that allows photos to be uploaded on boards or albums? (More details below)?

So I like to gather different pictures off the internet to use as inspiration for building houses in The Sims 4. I usually just take a picture of my computer and whatever image I've found, however, this is killing my phone's memory. Plus, it's annoying to have to scroll through my photo album to find a... show more So I like to gather different pictures off the internet to use as inspiration for building houses in The Sims 4. I usually just take a picture of my computer and whatever image I've found, however, this is killing my phone's memory. Plus, it's annoying to have to scroll through my photo album to find a picture as I obviously take pictures of stuff besides simply architecture lol
I was wondering, does anyone know of an app where photos can be uploaded (and then deleted from my phone) and then group together into albums or boards?? Sort of like Trello but for pictures instead of text.
It would be nice to be able to group similar photos together for easier finding later (like grouping by theme IE: modern, Victorian, castle, etc)
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
0