When would be the right time to tell a man i'm interested in that i live with my parents and don't know how to drive yet?

I'm 26 and been with my current boyfriend for 4 years so i'm very comfortable around him and can tell him anything with no judgement. i'm probably going to break up with him soon for other reasons though. but it never bothered him that i didn't know how to drive because he willingly drove me... show more I'm 26 and been with my current boyfriend for 4 years so i'm very comfortable around him and can tell him anything with no judgement. i'm probably going to break up with him soon for other reasons though. but it never bothered him that i didn't know how to drive because he willingly drove me everywhere i needed to go and never complained about it. he also never complained about me having my own place because he also lives with his parents. he's just very controlling. i have had bad anxiety all my life about driving which is why i never drove. now that me and my boyfriend are about to break up i'll have no choice but to force myself to learn and to overcome this anxiety weighing down on me. i have a JOB, just dont have my own place yet or my license. only a select few people know i don't know how to drive because i'm embarrassed of being judged. The man i'm interested in doesn't know about the driving situation and he doesn't know i don't have my own place. i don't want his feelings about me ( if he does like me) to change when he finds out the true. so should i tell him the truth now? should i wait until HE asks me? or should i lie. help me out please! should i wait until we get in a relationship to tell him the truth so that it doesnt sway his view of me?
he's very independent, he has multiple degrees, about to start up his own buisness, has his own apartment, etc.. and he's only 25. my current boyfriend is 35