Tammy asked in PetsDogs · 7 months ago

My female has been spotting blood since forced apart should I worry?

possibly cos it reads like your b itch is in heat

If you remotely tried to break a pair in a tie, you could have seriously injured either, or even both.

If there's bleeding (and she will remain in season for the normal 21 days, even if mated) then you need the advice of your vet.

If you aren't trolling. Repeat questioning is spamming btw.

You should never force dogs that are tied apart, it’s like tying your arm to a post then having someone yank you free without loosening the rope, at best you rip some flesh and do damage, at worst you decapitate your hand.

If your females still bleeding, leaking, spotting, fowl smelling discharge, pus or greenish fluid then there is some internal damages that need to be checked by the vet. It’s most likely she’s been torn and needs surgical intervention, if you opt not to do anything she may bled to death not from a slow leak but the sudden rupture of the uterine wall since it’s been compromised and is already leaking.

Next issue is from the damage it may become infected, either on the vaginal area or the dog could come down with sepsis.

show me your bobs