Tonights news had people thanking god for being rescued in the flooding in Oklahoma. --- Cont.?

Update:

If god is all powerful, why did he let them get in trouble?? === Just more proof that there is no god.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • mac
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

why thank god..god seems he wanted to kill them...they just got lucky..is that what you mean?

• david
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Almost. I mean that god is irrelevant. There are a few possibilities. 1. god does not exist. 2. god exists and is like a 10 year old who looks at ants in amusement, kills most and saves a few to play with. 3. god exists and just does not care -- ignoring human plight. Which is best???

• 7 months ago

...MEANWHILE...

...approximately 2,447 children died from malaria in other parts of the world....

• 7 months ago

People thank god for many things. I have often said things like "Thank god you were here" when someone helps me when things go wrong. It's just an expression.

• 7 months ago

They should have been catching water in barrels, for the next drought they get saved from by God.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Because no gods exist and people are dumb as f*ck.

• 7 months ago

Happy people thanking their God really upsets atheists for some reason.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

That's not the point - God specifically wanted Hillbillies because church needs more hillbillies

• Bryce
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

The people who saved them should have held back and let God do the work, or maybe the helpers knew no god would save anyone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.