If a girl gets her normal menstrual period and takes 6 pregnancy tests and they are all negative, could she still be pregnant?

On April 22nd I did not have sex, I was just concerned that pre c_m may have been on the guys finger that was fingering me. I got my normal menstrual period on May 16th and it lasted 6 days. I took 2 pregnancy tests before my period that were negative, 3 the day my period started and they were negative, and one... show more On April 22nd I did not have sex, I was just concerned that pre c_m may have been on the guys finger that was fingering me. I got my normal menstrual period on May 16th and it lasted 6 days. I took 2 pregnancy tests before my period that were negative, 3 the day my period started and they were negative, and one today (the day my period ended) and it was negative. Is there still a chance of pregnancy or I’m safe? I only ask because some people say you can get your period and still be pregnant (which makes no sense????) or some girls fail tests and still are. PLEASE HELP!
1 answer 1