I want to look older now?
I’m nearly 40 and I m fed up of people thinking I’m younger I got told I look 18 and no I don’t like I feel so ashamed and embarrassed it’s ruining my life . What can I do I don’t do anything to look young either I m 5 ft 2 and a size 6 . And I do have an eating problem have had this since I was younger I don’t drink or smoke either . How can I look my age is it hairstyle or the clothes I wear . Mostly wear jeans and t shirts and trainers I feel too old for this now am I to old are knee length dresses to old for me . I want to look older now not younger .
- SumDudeLv 76 months ago
Smoke and drink. That will age you quickly.
- choko_canyonLv 76 months ago
Here are a few ways to appear older, and seem older;
1. Wear your hair long and kept back in a bun.
2. Wear glasses.
3. Wear casual suits or long dresses instead of jeans or skirts.
4. Keep your posture perfectly erect whenever you're in public, sitting, standing or walking.
5. When you write, write as if you're over the age of 16. That means using punctuation and proper grammar all the time, not just when you feel like it.
- 6 months ago
Please be grateful! You’re lucky
- PearlLv 76 months ago
just dont wear anything fancy, irn 4ft5 and look too young for rny age
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 6 months ago
I think it's weird that looking younger is ruining your life. How? Once you're 80, you'll be saying the opposite. I guarantee you almost all women want to look younger than they are. It's most likely the way you dress. Size and height don't "show" a person's age. Or maybe you just have good genes. Be grateful.