Broke up with my bf and now im really upset... how do i know if i made a mistake?

Throughout most of our relationship especially towards the end all i thought i wanted was to breakup with him. He didnt do anything wrong ever but i just felt trapped because i don’t like relationships. I started to really notice other guys at the end of our relationship as well and i feel like if you really love... show more Throughout most of our relationship especially towards the end all i thought i wanted was to breakup with him. He didnt do anything wrong ever but i just felt trapped because i don’t like relationships. I started to really notice other guys at the end of our relationship as well and i feel like if you really love someone you shouldnt be noticing other people? We dated for almost two years. But now that i have broken up with him i have been SO UPSET. I did not expect to be like this at all. I dont know what to do. What if i made a mistake? He treated me really amazingly and was such a nice guy. What if he was the one for me??

I mean i dont even want to get married though so I don’t know where the relationship would have gone to. I didnt want to keep adding years if i was unsure of what i wanted because it isnt fair to him.