How hard is it to gain fat on an Mk 677 and RAD-140 stack? Bodybuilding?

I know Mk 677 is known to increase hunger by an incredible amount, so I’m wondering, how much of a caloric surplus would one have to eat in to gain fat (while doing strength training) on this stack? I know a caloric surplus of around 250-300 calories is recommended for lean bulking, where most goes to muscle and... show more I know Mk 677 is known to increase hunger by an incredible amount, so I’m wondering, how much of a caloric surplus would one have to eat in to gain fat (while doing strength training) on this stack? I know a caloric surplus of around 250-300 calories is recommended for lean bulking, where most goes to muscle and little to fat, anything above that and you’ll gain excess fat without much muscle improvements. But since this stack should increase one’s ability to gain muscle, would that surplus be doubled to something like 500-600 calories recommended for lean bulking without gaining excess fat?
0