promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Am I a self hating gay?

I would only have sex with a man if I imagined myself as a girl while doing it. Male on male disgusts me. I am attracted to men. Is this self hating?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like you have gender dysphoria

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

That sounds like dysphoria/transsexuality.

• Hermes
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Step back and ask - are you sexually attracted to males and only to males - another words - do you get erections for men - even though it "disgusts" you? If so, I would say yes you are.

• 1 year ago

Yes, but you could actually be transgender. Being LGBT is a congenital condition. (developed before birth) Science is finding more evidence for it, every day.

http://www.drbecky.com/therapists.html

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Not nessisarily. If you dislike the idea of haveing sex with a man as a man but are fine with haveing sex with a man as a woman you might be trans. Most gay men (well men in general) probably wouldnt be to fond of the idea of haveing sex with anyone as a woman and like being men. Do you like the idea of being seen as a woman in other areas of your life?

If not then yeah it could be that you have some prejudice against gays and need to get over it to fully accept yourself.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Call the gay center and talk to a counselor. It sounds like inner homophobia.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.