Does diluting juice concentrate with more water make the calories/sugar amount less?

I found the sugar flavor to strong in those juices you mix with water, so I tends to dilute it more. A juice I drink suppose to give 40 kcal and 8,4g sugar per diluted 100g juice and a package is 1 litre. I tends to make it into 1½ instead. But does affect the sugar/Kcal amount in anyways if you don't drink... show more I found the sugar flavor to strong in those juices you mix with water, so I tends to dilute it more.

A juice I drink suppose to give 40 kcal and 8,4g sugar per diluted 100g juice and a package is 1 litre. I tends to make it into 1½ instead. But does affect the sugar/Kcal amount in anyways if you don't drink everything in one go?
Update: Weight wise, I don't care because I'm still fairly slim (Tall, 125ibs female) but I drink quiet a lot of sugary drinks (= teeth suffers) so I wasn't sure if diluting them affect the sugar carbs.