Is it normal that I’ve never had a friend in my whole life before - I’m 16 year old girl?

My mom noticed it when I was a toddler in preschool too. I cannot read body language well, I hate eye contact, and I always say or do the wrong things (NOT on purpose). I’ve tried to train myself. In some ways, it’s gotten better.. but I still cannot make friends. They probably notice things about me that I have no... show more My mom noticed it when I was a toddler in preschool too. I cannot read body language well, I hate eye contact, and I always say or do the wrong things (NOT on purpose). I’ve tried to train myself. In some ways, it’s gotten better.. but I still cannot make friends. They probably notice things about me that I have no idea about. At some point, I still accidentally say the wrong thing or they suddenly don’t want me around. Once kids turn about 11-12 years old, they begin to spot my social awkwardness in a way that I don’t understand how. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I just can’t have friendships. Every time I talk to somebody, they’ll notice something weird after a 10 minute conversation and distance from me. People say there’s something quirky and unusual about the way I act and speak. I don’t know what it is