Can i travel outside USA being an underage permanent resident?

I m an underage permanent resident in the USA with a green card and i m from south america. I live in Puerto Rico and i m supposed to live 5 years in the US so i can be fully considered as a citizen. My mother and i were planning on visiting our country for some weeks in July but now she won t be abe to travel due... show more I m an underage permanent resident in the USA with a green card and i m from south america. I live in Puerto Rico and i m supposed to live 5 years in the US so i can be fully considered as a citizen. My mother and i were planning on visiting our country for some weeks in July but now she won t be abe to travel due to personal issues and i am wondering if i can travel alone with her permission, wich she is willing to give since i got family there that can recieve me but she thinks that i can t travel alone outside US since i m underage and also a permanent resident, i wanted to know if the assumption my mother made is true and if i can travel alone for less than a month to my country