What is a good career path for me based on my description?

Hi! I am trying to figure out what might be a good job for me, any thoughts? I am described to be a really positive, energetic person. I really like to be around people and I love being a leader and helping people. I really want a career that allows me to be really energetic and help others (I love being around... show more Hi! I am trying to figure out what might be a good job for me, any thoughts? I am described to be a really positive, energetic person. I really like to be around people and I love being a leader and helping people. I really want a career that allows me to be really energetic and help others (I love being around people, I don t want to be in a cubicle). I love to travel but it doesn t have to be from the job, if the job has some downtime or times where I can travel that would be great. I just want to be happy. Long work hours isn t my favorite idea ever (but who s is it?) but if I love what I do I will do it! I am academically intelligent, I am ranked 3rd in my high school class so I do work hard. I am also described to be very creative when it comes to my school work! Thank you!
4 answers 4