Does anyone know a free online tutorial or course for beginners in music production?

Im a vocalist trying to learn to produce my own music and I'm a professional video editor so I didn't think the transition would be as tough for me. Boy was I wrong! Perhaps Im jumping the gun here as singing has always been a hobby but I've never tried to take it on professionally until now. Everything... show more Im a vocalist trying to learn to produce my own music and I'm a professional video editor so I didn't think the transition would be as tough for me. Boy was I wrong! Perhaps Im jumping the gun here as singing has always been a hobby but I've never tried to take it on professionally until now. Everything I see online is so technical with so much jargon that it flies right over my head. Even "beginner" videos on Protools or Reaper expect you to already know a great deal. When I say I'm a beginner, I mean it! I had to google what audio interface and MIDI even was. Are there any FREE resources out there for true beginners like myself? HELP!
0