Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police Β· 6 months ago

Why are alcoholics such degenerates?

I saw in the news, some Nstive Indian got drunk off of "hand sanitizer". What the heck? I thought drinking listerine is bad, and a braindead alcoholic got drunk off of hand sanitizer, nd assaulted a police officer.

Update:

It is so mind boggling how stupid, and retarded Native Indians are.

Update 2:

I bet the moron would drive k rat poisoning if there was alcohol in it.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

All alcoholics aren't degenerates. My father was an alcoholic, held down a high paying job, had no arrests, but he drank and drank and drank.

Do you suppose Native Americans can spell "Nstive" and "nd?"

I'm half Native American. Any time you want to join me in taking an IQ test, just let me know.

• Damien
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

alcohol is poison, not only does it affect the brain and liver, also makes one quite ugly looking.

• 6 months ago

Its an addiction

• 6 months ago

I see it as sad really. What turned them to that type of addiction?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Um...listerine is not the same thing as hand sanitizer. Just saying.

Lv 7
    6 months ago

Some of them are poor and so desperate to avoid withdrawal, that they will drink almost anything.

• Jenny
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

There's nothing new there. It's a powerful addiction. My father was a physician in a substance abuse detox center in a hospital. Watching them sweat, shake and convulse even with medication let me see why they are so desperate.

The feeling of detox is so powerful and horrible, they'll do anything to stop it.

They apparently even lose the ability or never had it in the first place to know that methyl and ethyl alcohol are not the same thing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.