Should I try applying to Harvard for an English PhD?

I have a BA in Philosophy with a minor in Political Science from Oakland University. I have a large background with many course revolving around literature. I am working to get an MA at ...university (about +3 years). I am a homosexual with a disability (MS). With some more work, I can take on a number of... show more I have a BA in Philosophy with a minor in Political Science from Oakland University.

I have a large background with many course revolving around literature.

I am working to get an MA at ...university (about +3 years).

I am a homosexual with a disability (MS).

With some more work, I can take on a number of English courses, study for the GRE, and will apply to other PhD programs in Michigan for a larger chance of getting accepted

My GPA so far for undergrad is a 3.5 from all the institutions I attended.

I understand that my chance of getting into Harvard is around a zero percent. Even if I get in, I am not going to change my health insurance from Michigan to Massachusetts. I want to apply to Harvard for the heck of it and want to know if I should just give it a try.