Do I still have any chance to enter any medical schools in the Philippines if I got total of 18 failing marks from my transcript?w/High Nmat?

I got my 18 failing marks from my transcript from my previous two college. I got three college before I was able to graduate a non premed degree. 11 of them were from my first college, 3 of them were withdrawals the rest was under failed- we were moving from Manila to province or residency from that time so I also... show more I got my 18 failing marks from my transcript from my previous two college. I got three college before I was able to graduate a non premed degree. 11 of them were from my first college, 3 of them were withdrawals the rest was under failed- we were moving from Manila to province or residency from that time so I also transferred school. The other 7 was an incomplete turn failed. I was unable to be in an Asian Cruise which worth P70,000 which all of these subjects were required to take cruise. After some years, I was able to finish a degree while working. I want to ask this. Im really serious on studying and working at the same time preparing myself for NMAT, to save fund and to enter cheap medical school. Maybe anyone can help me? I also do find out that I only got two to three subjects related to required subjects. For ex: Mindanao State University listed 15 and according to a guide that I saw they were computing the GPA separately and the more important was the required subjects. Im not sure if I can take them at their school since it stated on the undergrad courses that for transferee they require no failing marks.
***
I really need some help. I want to give myself a false hope. Is there any school I can easily get into in any case?? How about the cheaper one?? I will be saving for the whole program from the scratch. Thanks.
1 answer 1