50 year low in unemployment stock mkt through the roof interest rates low so what is the problem?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Edward
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Democrats they hate Trump.

• 7 months ago

Trump.

• 7 months ago

Nothing. The libtard media is the problem.

• 7 months ago

The concerns are this is a long bull market, just the natural order of things there eventually is eventually things overheat and you get a contraction... its actually healthy in the long run. Two, debt levels everywhere are getting too high. Consumers are confident, they over spend their means and the payments begin to eat into discretionary income and they lose confidence, spending slows, things contract... its just the natural business cycle.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Erik
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

inflation is getting worse

• 7 months ago

The most serious two problems are global warming / climate change and lack of farm workers. Because of the immigration crackdown, farms can't produce enough food. Low unemployment doesn't help as much as you'd think if there isn't food for the workers.

• 7 months ago

I agree unemployment, stock market and inflation figures are good.

There are all kinds of problems, but from your question I am guessing you are most concerned with problems associated with the economy.

The biggest problem I see is that we have concentrated on improving today's economic figures without taking any significant action to improve future economic figures. At times is almost seems like the government is intentionally trying to sabotage the economic future.

We have been accumulating more and more debt.

We have been avoiding proper maintenance on our infrastructure, and will have to pay many billions of dollars for problems that could be fixed for much less today.

We know climate change is already a problem and will be much more serious in the future, but we are doing little to prevent it from getting worse or to prepare for it.

We know the extreme inequality in wealth is fodder for unrest, but we are doing nothing to diminish it and in some cases are actually passing laws that increase it.

Don't get me wrong, the economy is absolutely great for someone my age or President Trump's age. We will be dead before the younger generations have to harvest the pain from today's policies. My problem is I care about the future of this country enough that I would rather see some sacrifices today to improve our future.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

tRump is like the Taliban and ISIS. There was nothing of value before him and there will be nothing of value after him. "So blow up the past, pillage and plunder today, for we shall be dead before we're caught." Over the past 30 years, the republican party has used churches prevent revolution.

• 7 months ago

Wages are so low that even though you can find a job, its doesn't pay enough for you to afford anything.

• 7 months ago

What makes you think there is one?? Whining Democrats??

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Nonthing. Bunch of people that can't understand that this country is great again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.