Should I quit civil engineering due to lack of respect I get at work? Would it be worth it for me financially to change careers to computers?

I know if I get my pe in civil I will make 70k if I had a bs in computer science I would make 70k. I would have like a semester of make up classes then I could start a masters degree in computer science. I am disillusioned with office work though I doubt heathcare is better and things that seem interesting like... show more I know if I get my pe in civil I will make 70k if I had a bs in computer science I would make 70k. I would have like a semester of make up classes then I could start a masters degree in computer science. I am disillusioned with office work though I doubt heathcare is better and things that seem interesting like atheletic training requires a masters and pays like 40k.